Turtle Mask (Beluga Grey, Standard) - 3 Layer, Muslin Cotton, Adjustable, Face Mask

 The Turtle Snorkel fit my average sized husband pretty well. It sits a little lower on the nose than we're used to, but there are few gaps or loose fitting areas where microbes could get in. 

It fit me just fine, but I couldn't get it adjusted such that the 1st layer of fabric wouldn't stop entering my mouth when I breathed in. 

It does have an adjustable metal nose strap which worked well for my husband, but miserably for me. Our face shapes must be different enough that the mask just fits him better

Would recommend. 3.9 out of 5 stars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Ply Reusable Fashion Protection -Facial Protection Filtration 95%-Adjustable Ear Straps-Washable- Multiple Sizes for Kid 3-9 - Youth sold on Amazon by Inscape Data

4 Pack NEWMARK JIDIAN Effective Daily Shields 99.6@3 microns Filtration For Protection of Nose and Mouth Against Unwanted Air Particles, Allergens, and Germs - SHIPS FROM USA Sold on Amazon by NEWMARK